CQC REGISTRATION & COMPLIANCE
Available to semi-independent living service providers
Service summary - CQC registration and set-up compliance
Domiciliary Care / personal care & accommodation options
SCA Social Care alliance by way of membership benefits is the principle in this service provision. Inspiria Care is the sister company that works with your allocated CQC specialist consultant to achieve full registration and provide all the start-up requirements to get the service operational. The broker and administrator of this arrangement.SCA will be responsible for the standards of the service delivery. Please refer to the terms and conditions of membership under SCA.
Primary service providers: Inspira Care.
Please note -you are under no obligation to become a subscribing member to access the CQC start-up service.
CQC service proposed - Personal care & accommodation.
Courtesy free service - Assist with property search or partnerships
1 Accommodation compliance assessment
2. Regulated service declaration /SOP
3. Produce all policies and procedures required for the registration process
4. Complete key lines of enquiry document
5. Lead on completion of the provider application / Lead on RMs application
6. CQC Start up coaching includes compliance and management process
7. Final CQC interview prep with the registered manager (facilities and management process)
8. Complete business plan
9. Service coaching / RM & RI interview prep
10. Complete financial audit and any other random docs post RM application submission
11 New requirements - Draft service user-protected tenancy declaration and agreement
Integrated charges £4500 (SCA member’s rates)
This service is expected to run for the duration of qualifying as a registered CQC provider. The service may continue with the contractor serving as a compliance manager on an extended 12-month rolling contract should the customer /member require this. Most of the work includes directly assisting the directors to manage the service in line with CQC compliance and the canvassing of the service with a view to winning placement contracts.